After years of emotional abuse, someone has finally convinced that you need to forgive your offender, let go and move on with your life. And you’ve committed to doing that because forgiveness is for you – not your offender, right?
But something is still missing. You’re still not able to get back to that happy place that you once knew because you’re blaming yourself for letting this thing go on for so long.
Forgiveness requires a level of specificity that’s often missing on the journey to forgiveness.
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If you enjoyed this or previous episodes, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review. Not sure how to do that? Click HERE for a quick how to.
Other Ways to subscribe to the Shades of Strong Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Click here to subscribe via e-mail
- Click here to subscribe via RSS