Stop Being Racist About My Black Hair
It’s a sad day when a law has to be put in place for black people to wear the hair that actually grows out of their scalp and style it the way they want.
Tune in now to hear J-Marie’s and my perspective on why “others” don’t want us in their work spaces with our hair.
And when you’ve soaked up all of this goodness, hop on over to Shades of Strong and leave us a message telling us what you thought about the episode.
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If you enjoyed this or previous episodes, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review. Not sure how to do that? Click HERE for a quick how to.
Other Ways to subscribe to the Shades of Strong Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Click here to subscribe via e-mail
- Click here to subscribe via RSS