Episode 007 of Get Naked LIVE™ features Gabrielle Leonard, Event Income Strategy Consultant and Coach. In this episode Gabrielle takes us on a journey of how emotional resilience saved her life. After being a homeless high school drop out, she was determined not to become a statistic, so she fought with everything in her to save herself from her circumstances.
Some of the episode’s defining moments include:
- How she dropped out of high school in the final semester of her senior year and how devastating that was
- Being a homeless high school dropout
- Having an emotional and psychological breakdown
- How circumstances forced her to be emotionally strong at a very young age
- Surviving a devastating hurricane in the Virgin Isalnds
- What it was like to tell her children that everything would be okay when she herself was certain of that
- How wisdom AND faith carried her through the storm
- The strength and expectations that have been thrust upon the black woman
- How black women are the true minority
This episode is filled with all things concerning emotional resilience.
Gabrielle brings it all the way home as she dives deep into how if felt to drop out of school during the last semester of her senior year during a time when she was also homeless. She goes on to give us an inside look at surviving a devastating hurricane and gives us the inside scoop on why she thinks African American Women are the true minority. She seriously goes ALL THE WAY in about bouncing back from some of life’s most traumatic events.
Gabrielle Leonard is an Event Income Strategy Consultant who helps creatives, entrepreneurs, makers and influencers to diversify their income with live events.
You can find Gabrielle in the following online spaces:
Facebook: Events and Marketing Studio
YouTube: Gabrielle Leonard
Gabrielle’s MOST Quotable Moment:
“ At a young age I understood the importance of feeling the feels, but not glorifying the feels.”
If you enjoyed this episode of Get Naked LIVE, tell a friend to tell a friend.
…and if you have a story to share and would like to be a guest on the show, Click HERE to make it happen.
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If this episode had you SCREAMING I got this, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Other Ways to subscribe to Get Naked LIVE Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via e-mail
Want to join the conversation? Friend me on Facebook OR hop on over to the Get Naked LIVE Facebook Page and share your thoughts in the comments of this week’s episode or any other episode that suits your fancy.
Check out what’s coming down the pipeline…
Get Naked LIVE Weekly panel discussions, Get Naked Bath, Body and Mind™ , Shades of STRONG™ multi-media campaign and docu-series COMING SOON. Like the Facebook Page to stay in the loop.