With so much happening in the world, it’s super easy to feel helpless, and maybe even hopeless, especially if you’re not out protesting.
As podcasters, we have platforms where we can speak out against racism and police brutality.
In this PSA, Natty and I encourage you to be educated, engaged, and to take action.
Support the work of activists on the front lines of change, who risk themselves daily to create a better world for us all.
Get involved by donating to any of the following:
Sign a petition:
- Text “Floyd” to 55156 to sign a petition to demand justice for George Floyd.
- Text “ENOUGH” to 55156 to sign a petition demanding justice for Breonna Taylor.
Sign-up at Color of Change to be notified of more opportunities to take action.
Reclaim the Block lobbies for cutting police spending, and re-routing some police funds to affordable housing, health, violence prevention, civil right and renter protections.
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If you enjoyed this or previous episodes, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review. Not sure how to do that? Click HERE for a quick how to.
Other Ways to subscribe to the Shades of Strong Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Click here to subscribe via e-mail
- Click here to subscribe via RSS