Episode 001 of Get Naked LIVE™ features Chelsea Wallace, online business consultant and coach. In this role, Chelsea uses her story telling and copy writing skills to help women craft strategies to execute their online marketing campaigns. But, today she’s taking off her business hat and chatting it up with me about how guilt and shame keeps us from living our happiest lives and walking in our destines.
Some of the episode’s defining moments include:
- Why women are afraid to embrace their emotional nakedness and how guilt and shame play a role in that
- How guilt and shame keep us from fully enjoying life
- How she recovered from being cheated on and the shame that came with it
- The origin and generational curse of shame
- Making not-so-good choices and not going into hiding afterwards
- How to take the mask off after coming out of hiding
- Freeing yourself from those (people and things) causing you pain and shame
- How to begin processing and releasing the guilt and shame associated with bad choices
- How important it is to have a trusted individual to get naked with
As you can see, this episode is jammed packed with “liquid gold”.
Seriously, Chelsea was just pouring it out ALL OVER the place as she shared her thoughts (and personal experiences) on how unresolved guilt and shame keeps us from living and enjoying life to its fullest.
Chelsea Wallace is an Online Business Consultant and Coach who helps women craft and execute their online marketing campaigns via copy writing, storytelling & 5-6 figure launches. She’s on a mission to help women share their message of transformation with the world, and so far has served over 100 women, helping them generate over $250,000 revenue.
You can find Chelsea in the following online spaces:
Chelsea’s MOST Quotable Moment:
“The standard that we’re seeking is in the day to day breathing and living.
The becoming is in the journey, not in the destination.”
If you enjoyed this episode of Get Naked LIVE, tell a friend to tell a friend.
…and if you have a story to share and would like to be a guest on the show, Click HERE to make it happen.
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If this episode had you saying, “Yes girl! Yes!”, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Other Ways to subscribe to Get Naked LIVE Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via e-mail
Want to join the conversation? Friend me on Facebook or hop on over to the Get Naked LIVE Facebook Page and share your thoughts in the comments of this week’s episode or any other episode that suits your fancy.
Check out what’s coming down the pipeline…
Get Naked LIVE Weekly panel discussions, Get Naked Bath, Body and Mind™ , Shades of STRONG™ multi-media campaign and docu-series COMING SOON. Like the Facebook Page to stay in the loop.